We headed for Idaho and Utah for my niece's wedding...
We decided to make a fun vacation
out of it!
 |
| YEAH!!!! We made it to the States!! Rexburg, Idaho...YA! |
 |
| My dearest Marnie and I outside the Rexburg Temple |
 |
| Keith in the Tabernacle, Salt Lake City |
 |
Oh!!!!! the memories!!!! "I will now demonstrate the
ecoustics of this building without the use of a microphone.
Yes, I recited the whole thing to Keith, He wanted to listen to
the Sister Missionary doing the demonstration! :( |
 |
This is Keith's favorite monument. It is a tribute to all the
pioneers who crossed the planes by pulling/pushing a handcart.
Many of these pioneers were British!! |
 |
These are the grounds of the lovely "Garner's Village" in
West Jordan, Utah! Oh! How I love going there! It is
so very quaint! |
 |
I had to get a picture of the lilacs...Alberta's hadn't even budded yet!
Cruddy spring weather! But so pretty in Utah! |
 |
Kalli Rae and Me!!! Oh, Kal-my-pal, I wish you were
not so far away! |
 |
| Mummzy, diddykins, and Keith awaiting the newly weds!!! |
 |
Me, my lovely Mummzy, and Keith having a wonderful
time in the rain |
 |
Daddy, Keith, and Scotty-my-boy! It was
a little wet! Ok, it was really really wet! |
 |
| The Newly Wed's! Carson and Taylor! |
 |
| We were all trying to stay out of the rain. It was a'pourin'! |
 |
| Peanut and I in my red shoes! |
 |
Where's Cammie??????
We loved the Tulips! I wanted to "Tiptoe through the Tulips!" |
 |
| Oh! So Handsome! |
 |
| This is the breathtaking view from the Temple! |
 |
| The Logan Temple |
 |
| Marnie, me, and Scotty!!!! |
 |
Taylor loves her Aunty Cammie and Uncle Keith...
Carson loves us too! |
 |
| Luckily there were no rips in his suit! |
 |
| Aunt Allie with Keith and my dearest Mamma! |
 |
| Aunt Allie, my mom, and I! It was a lovely visit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment