So, it is getting very difficult for me to sit on the floor to do my make-up/hair
as my belly is getting a bit too big and uncomfortable.
I convinced Keith that it was time for a vanity...Here it is!
| I picked this mirror up from Homesense. It is pale pink and measures 20"x 20"- THE PERFECT SIZE! |
| Isn't it great! I have plans for refinishing it. I will post the updated pictures as I go along! |
| These shelves I found at the dollar store...I know! Can you believe it?! They are cute and will fill up some of our empty walls! |
| These are some candles that I made with quotes on them for Young Women's. The lesson was on Missionary Work: "Let your light so shine before men..." |
Well well well if it isn't Cammie Atwood. It's Nicole Shabada here... do you remember me from back in the old Calgary YSA days? Many congratulations are in order I see! Married! Pregnant! A new vanity! (yes that is just as imporant) ;) Hehe. I hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteDrop me a line sometime: nicole.breanne@gmail.com
Or check out my blog (which I'm not the best updater, but hey): www.nicolebreanne.com/blog